DWMA Blended Learning
DWMA Sports Pro Bundle For Groups utilizes a blended learning model while combining DWMA’s Level One & Level Two Courses. Our mixed model enables students to progress from passive learning, which includes taking course elements solely via information and creating meaningful “active learning” exercises from the presented course content that enable students to apply new knowledge and skills.
How Blending Learning Works
With DWMA Sports Pro Bundle For Groups, an educator combines traditional teaching methods and e-teaching. Essentially, instructors can divide DWMA course content into face-to-face classes and online lessons. In this manner, you can take advantage of blended learning to share course material and track student progress while allowing students to learn at their own pace. With blended learning, class timings are more flexible while maintaining a personalized teaching approach.
DWMA Sports Pro Bundle For Groups Benefits
- Access course from any computer, desktop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- It provides an asynchronous learning environment in which students self-study and access content at their pace and convenience.
- Have a one-on-one video call with the student to handle questions and provide student feedback, if necessary.
- Accept assignment submissions as documents, images, video, or audio file uploads, allowing you (the educator) to evaluate student progress and their coping ability.
- Create student groups to facilitate learning and create a group assignment that allows students to apply new knowledge.
- Build student forums so they can collaborate on common issues and learn with other students.
Blended Learning Shifts Teaching Focus
DWMA Sports Pro Bundle For Groups shifts the focus from the teacher and delivery of content to the student, and active engagement with the context (circumstances) of the material. Through active learning techniques and blended modeling by the teacher, students shed the traditional role as passive receptors and learn and practice how to apprehend healthy movement in meaningful and purposeful design.
Advance Your Teaching Style
DWMA Sports Pro Bundle For Groups’ active learning principles develop activities for your students that best reflect both your teaching style, plus the material, types of thinking, and approaches to the subject necessary to embrace and apply performance nutrition. Doing so will make you an “active teacher,” and you will cross beyond the essential role of a content expert. Content expertise and active teaching will provide students the setting to become engaged learners and dynamic thinkers about their health and wellness.
DWMA Sports Pro Bundle For Groups Features
- Course licenses can be purchased in bulk to enroll a group of students at once.
- Multiple students can get registered to a course purchased in bulk using a CSV file.
- A group is automatically created for registered students when a course gets purchased in bulk.
- Student reporting gives Group Leaders much-needed data to help them identify weaker students. Group Leaders can focus on students who are lagging and aren’t completing the course as per the expected progress rate.
- A student that gets removed from a group can be re-invited using a Password Reset option.
Blended Learning Helps Students Learn
Many educators and coaches alike assume that their role is to teach. Instead, think: my purpose is to help students learn. DWMA Sports Pro Bundle For Groups help students learn actively, so they retain more content for a longer time and can connect that material in a broader range of contexts.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org