DWMA Sports Level Two | Movement Assessment & Corrective Exercise Course
This course teaches you how to adapt and prioritize corrective exercise with training to enhance an athlete’s movement assessment without limiting training time.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to use dynamic assessments to design an effective corrective exercise program.
- Strength coaches will be able to evaluate athletes on intake and deal with whatever diagnosis the medical staff and athletic trainer present.
- Discover the number one precursor for injury and the four-step process to improve and maintain joint mobility and muscle stability.
- Manage the strength and power developed through training as athletes continue to specialize in one sport.
- Administer corrective exercises in a seamless sequence with coaching, training, and programming.
- Learn to establish a corrective exercise program with a high rate of frequency to monitor progress without impacting training time.
- Connect how limited joint mobility distorts sensory input, which negatively impacts speed and agility training enhancements.
- Appreciate the importance of addressing movement problems before starting athletes into an advanced training program.
- Know when movement asymmetries are cause for concern and when they are not.
- Apply self-myofascial release techniques so you can reduce muscular tension and soreness.
- Utilize neuromuscular stretching techniques that reduce stiffness and improve range of motion.
- Isometric exercises that improve muscle stability once joint mobility has increased.
- Follow reactive neuromuscular training to improve posture and movement patterning.
- Overcome the effects of ‘bad breathing’ to enhance corrective exercise application while reducing muscle tension.
At DWMA Sports, we are sensitive to the needs of our community during this unprecedented time. So we are offering our entire DWMA System (Level ONE & TWO) for $99.99.
Click DWMA Pro Sports Bundle and save today.
Who this course is for:
- strength coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, educators, military operators.
- complete the DWMA Sports Level One Course.
- a smartphone with a video camera.
- a tripod with a smartphone mount (optional).
- the course will take approximately 10-hours to complete.
Corrective Exercise Simplified
You do NOT need a degree in biomechanics to utilize the DWMA corrective exercises. DWMA’s ease of use is a consistent endorsement. Consequently, DWMA is not your typical movement screen. It does more than teach you a few corrective exercise tips. While DWMA’s simplicity makes it apt to the masses, professionals with heightened knowledge can use it as well.
Corrective Exercise Makes Stronger Military Operators
DWMA Level One Couse is designed for TSAC-F certified strength coach and military operator. Each is tasked with meeting the demands of new PT tests, including the ACFT, to stay healthy in the field. Unite each with the DWMA movement assessment skills. Doing so will help operators ace the new PT test and become the more durable they can be.
Corrective Exercise Plan That Improves Performance
DWMA is trusted by the nation’s top strength coaches. Over 100 strength coaches and an estimated twenty-five thousand athletes use DWMA Functional Movement System. As a result, customer surveys reveal:
- 89% increased the screening frequency of their athletes.
- 79% reduced muscle injury.
- 67% resolved poor movement with DWMA’s corrective exercise strategy.
Adaptable Corrective Exercise Strategy
DWMA allows you to organize movement assessments with a high rate of frequency, so you can apply an adaptable corrective exercise strategy. A higher rate of frequency assessment lets you monitor improvement so you make suitable training adjustments without sacrificing training time.
Did you know that DWMA corrective exercise combines the scientific principles of human physiology and biomechanics? Therefore, it allows you to:
- address joint inflexibility and muscle instability.
- refine poor body mechanics.
- remedy the cumulative results of training-stresses placed on the body.
- restore and maintain posture and balance.
- improve and sustain mobility and stability.
- recover from an injury and return to play quicker.
- support the body to move freely and without pain.
Exclusive DWMA Movement Assessment App. This app is available exclusively when you enroll in this course. As a result, the app enhances your ability to screen and chronicle movement dysfunctions using your smartphone, which allows you to:
- deliver movement screen reporting via email.
- label sessions to track improvement in mobility and stability
- animated screen exercises that enable better screen instruction.
- movement tips that boost the insightfulness of the exercise screen.
Corrective Exercise Sheets. Each Corrective Exercise Sheet (CES) contains nine, properly sequenced movements based on muscle and joint segments. Subsequently, this assortment is ideal if you are new to corrective exercise design or want a quick way to get started.
The CES library contains over 80 animated exercises. Therefore, you can display exercises digitally via your choice of smartphone, tablet or TV. If digital display is not an option, you can print the CES. As a result, you can create a masterfully-designed workout card to post in your weight room.
This Course Includes:
- instructional on-demand videos
- assistive resource downloads
- practical quizzes
- full lifetime access
- access on mobile, tablet or desktop
- Certificate of Competion
- NSCA C.E.U. Approved